Compared to traditional lead generation, demand generation is nuanced and requires collaboration between marketing and sales departments. Potential customers want to know what you can do to solve their problems and pain points rather than sell them services. How does your offering differentiate from your competitors? What is it going to do for them? This requires a concerted effort with inbound, direct, and email marketing focusing on educating a customer on how your product or service can solve their needs.
- Demand generation is creating awareness of and interest in your company and its products, or sometimes even your industry as a whole.
- Lead generation is using content or other marketing efforts to collect names and contact info for future follow-up.
Our Demand Generation services are here to develop your organization’s toolbox. We’ll help you to establish content to engage your potential customers, create exciting events, and reinvent email marketing strategies to engage your customer base.
- Inbound and website marketing
- Content marketing
- Content syndication
- Event marketing
- Social media marketing
- Paid advertising
- Lead nurturing via marketing automation
- Lead scoring
- Program measurement and optimization